Terraced house for sale
Deane Road, Fairfield, Liverpool
There is potential for loft and basement conversions to create a luxurious, large family home. Or the property could be converted into apartments, a great opportunity for property developers and would-be landlords!
The property is currently in vacant possession and is being sold with no chain.
The property consists of:
- Front exterior with space for two cars.
- Entrance porch with enough space for at least two cars.
- Entrance hall with high ceilings, and original features. Doors leading to 4 reception rooms, the kitchen, and the basement.
- Living room (14' 9" x 12' 5" (4.5m x 3.8m) into bay) - large bay window to the front of the property, with access to dining room. Gas fire with marble surround.
- Dining room (13' 1" x 10' 9" (4m x 3.3m) - great space for dining and entertaining with a window to the rear of the property.
- Third reception room - currently used as a 5th bedroom (19' 8" x 12' 1" (6m x 3.7m)) - large bay window to the front of the property, original features.
- Fourth reception room - currently used as a utility room (10' 9" x 10' 2" (3.3m x 3.1m)) - partly tiled, with window to the rear of the property
- Kitchen (15' 5" x 7' 2" (4.7m x 2.2m)) - modern units with integrated appliances. Spotlighting, tiled floor, boiler cupboard (currently housing a combi boiler), large window to the rear of the property
- Basement with staircase leading down, lighting and power. Ideal for use as extra storage or it also has potential to be used for extra living space.
- Bedroom one (15' 1" x 10' 9" (4.6m x 3.3m)) - double bedroom with a large window to the front of the property. Comes with a gas fire.
- Bedroom two (18' 0" x 12' 1" (5.5m x 3.7m)) - double bedroom with a large bay window to the front of the property.
- Bedroom three (13' 1" x 11' 1" (4m x 3.4m)) - double bedroom with windows to the rear of the property
- Bedroom four (13' 1" x 9' 2" (4m x 2.8m)) - double bedroom with windows to the rear of the property
- Bathroom (8' 10" x 8' 2" (2.7m x 2.5m)) - fully-tiled with a corner jacuzzi bath, washbasin, and toilet. The room has a frosted window.
- Separate toilet (8' 2" x 3' 7" (2.5m x 1.1m)) - fully-tiled with toilet and washbasin, and an air vent.
- Walk-in wardrobe / spare room (9' 10" x 3' 11" (3m x 1.2m)) - window to the front of the property. Plenty of potential either as a storage room, a study, or even an ensuite for the master bedroom.